Friday, May 31, 2013

My First Makeup Contest Win!

Hello Lovelies!
 
Well.... I was about to lay down for the night and I had this sudden urge to check my stuff (social media) before I headed to bed, and boy am I glad I did. I popped onto Facebook to find out that I won first place in the advanced category for a pinup contest held by SexyLuna Makeup and Groovy MiMi. Considering pinup is kinda sorta my thing I am super excited because I have never really won anything, I did get third place in a pinup contest awhile ago held by a company out of Chicago though.
 
I now am so excited that I really don't think I can sleep, but I know I have to at least lay down so I plan on watching something on Netflix. Before I head off though I am going to share a photo from the pinup "shoot" that I did for this contest. Then tomorrow, technically later today, I will be posting Day Four of my Summer Fashion Trends and possibly a makeup tutorial, so please stay tuned!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment