Thursday, May 2, 2013

Review: Artizara top and ring


Today I am reviewing a top and ring from the online store Artizara. The top is the Shauna Flowy Tunic, which comes in three colours; I got the one described as khaki on the website, however I think the colour is more of a dusty lilac than khaki.

I wore the top the other day and I absolute love it, it's very loose and flowy - perfect for the weather in England right now. The fabric is 95% rayon and 5% spandex. I thought that the top would crease after sitting or driving in it but it held up much better than I expected.   


Stitching is one thing that I find indicative of quality and I was pretty happy with the stitching in this top. I think that the quality is well worth $38 (even better as it is currently reduced from $49).

I think the length is OK, I'm 5'7" so things tend to be shorter on me. The only thing I would change about this top is perhaps make the neckline smaller as with the current neckline you have to wear a high-neck top underneath.


The next thing is the ring and this is officially my favourite item of jewellery. I cannot fault it in any way. I am in love.


It is 24K gold-plated sterling sliver and reminds me of a YSL ring. It is hand made in Turkey and as it is silver it is easily adjustable to size. The exact ring is no longer on the site but there is an array of the same style rings with different stones that can be found here. I cannot recommend these rings more. Most of the cluster rings on the site are currently reduced from $99 to $39. Worth every penny in my opinion.

 
 

Overall, the shipping, pricing, packaging, the site itself and the range of items on the site impressed me a lot. It is certainly is the same league as Shukr, and in terms of pricing and range, it is actually better.

Check them out here and let me know what you think! I hope you're all having a good week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment