Friday, May 31, 2013

Fashion Trends Summer 2013: Midi Skirts and Dresses

Hello Lovelies!

Since I am a fan of vintage styles it should be very obvious that I do love midi skirts and dresses, but it is still very easy to find midi's that are of terrible taste and ill-fitting. Below I have some examples of midi skirts and dresses that have either terrible prints, or are oddly shaped. Not all prints work well on all shapes of clothing, some of these prints may work well for other pieces, but paired with the midi shape they just don't flatter.
 
Untitled #221

Untitled #221 by bri-grim featuring mid calf dresses



Before I move onto my examples here are a couple pictures of celebrities sporting midi skirts and dresses and looking beautiful.
Untitled #223


Below are some examples of how I would wear midi dresses and skirts. I absolutely love vintage reproduction midi styles, and would love to fill at least half my closet with them. Some people tend to think that midi's are for older women, but it all depends on the style and the print, choose the right one and they can be very fashion forward.
Untitled #222

Untitled #224


Untitled #225


No comments:

Post a Comment