Monday, December 10, 2012

Fashion: Winter Wardrobe




We can all get stuck in a bit of a rut in the winter with our wardrobe choices, always choosing the warmest and most comfortable clothes which sometimes can be the most boring of clothes. I'm pretty much living in my big grey cashmere jumper at the moment, which is the comfiest thing on the plant during this super cold weather. Even though I'm in this big grey jumper I want to look stylish, I find a great way to style your sensible winter clothes is to add something shiny  Anything from a statement necklace to a pair of sliver chrome shoes in my case it catches the eye and changes your whole look in seconds. 



I bought these amazing sliver chrome shoes from New Look, they remind me of a pair Alexa Chung wore which I adored. They are probably not the most sensible of shoes to wear day to day in the winter as you may lose a few toes to frost bite, I will probably only get away with wearing them somewhere I will be indoors the whole time but I love the all the same.


 If you’re the type of girl who likes their simple and classic pieces but want to change it up a great way to do this is to look for classic shapes and styles with a bit of a fashion forward twist. This is perfect if you still like to keep your evening wear similar to your day wear but want to shake it up a bit.

A great example of a classic with a twist is this white H&M tshirt. It has a leopard print pattern on it without any dramatic colour, this making it easy to dress up or down. 


Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment