Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Beauty Post: Berry Christmas


The Hoilday Season is a great time to try out a new makeup look as there is always a party to show it off at. I’m going to show you a few different looks over December, firstly starting with this elegant and simple berry look.


 I wanted to create a stained effect with the makeup using similar shades on both the eyes and lips. I used the darkest shade in the YSL Ombres Lumieres Purple eyeshadow pallete across the whole lid and underneath the waterline to create a little shadow. Then I used 17 Lasting Fix Lipstick in New Black as a stained gloss by mixing it with lip balm.

I love experimenting with new eye colours, you can do this without wasting money on single eyeshadows in which you might not suit or end up only using a few times. I suggest you purchase a palette from a cheap range such as Sleek (their palettes are a bargain and they have such a good selection). I own a H&M palette which has a huge range of colours and which cost me around £5, it’s given me the opportunity to see what colours I really love and suit. 

What beauty looks are you planning to try out this party season??

Wendy
 x



No comments:

Post a Comment