Thursday, December 27, 2012

Fashion Crush: Cara Delevingne


One of her many fans excited to see her

Cara Delevingne is the talk of the town (the huge metaphorical town of fashion). Only every few years do we come across a model who takes the fashion world by storm. Her eyebrows famous in their own right (they have there own twitter page), many of use would die for a pair of them.



I've never known a model to have as many fans as she does, I think this is because her personality really shines through in everything she does. The one thing I really love about her is her style. I believe she may be the "Queen of Cool". Over time I feel the effortless look has been over complicated but this girl as shown us how it can be brought right back down to earth.


Next season we will be seeing the British Fashion Awards Model of the Year staring in DKNY, Burberry and Chanel campaigns which is huge. Also Cara is an aspiring actress, she had her screen debut in Anna Karenina this year.




I think we will be seeing a lot more of those eyebrows in 2013.

Wendy x








No comments:

Post a Comment