Saturday, September 22, 2012

Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair


Today I attended Judy’s Affordable Vintage Fair in Edinburgh, I’ve never been to a vintage fair and I was really excited for what I might find.
 I love a bit of vintage however I’m not a big fan of having to trawl through the racks. Thankfully I didn’t have to do this as the amazing traders had already selected there best stock to bring which made it so difficult to resist from buying it all.
Everything was crazy good value for money and there was a great selection, everything from gorgeous dresses to quirky hats. The thing I loved the most were all the amazing jackets, from denim, faux fur, leather in every colour and style under the sun and incredible value I could have bought them all. 



If you love denim cut offs this was the stall for you, they were only £12 pounds each


Things I loved

The amazing tie dye jumper is from Once Upon a Time
I bought the mens green Miami jumper for £10 at the Peggy Mae Vintage Stall

I loved this vintage YSL jacket



There were so many stylish girls at the fair today here are a few.



Thanks to Judy’s Affordable Vintage Fair for having me x

Events coming up:
Glasgow Vintage Fair on the 23rd September
at Glasgow University Student Union
32 University Avenue

The Vintage Kilo Sale Edinburgh on the 6th October
at The Our of the Blue Drill Hall
36 Dalmeny Street
EH6 8RG




No comments:

Post a Comment