Friday, September 28, 2012

Hijab interview look


Sorry I have been off for so long, I have been super busy this month. I went on holiday at the beginning of the month and when I got back I had three hospital interviews to prepare for and go to for the pre-registration pharmacist training year that I have to do after university. The whole application process was highly competitive and was probably the most stressful time of my life.
Anyway, I wanted to share with you what I wore for one of the interviews. I was very keen to get this particular hospital and so wanted a bit of my personality to come out in my outfit instead of wearing a plain shirt and trousers and looking like everyone else.

Interview Outfit


I tucked the blouse into the trousers as I felt they were loose enough and it gave a neater, more put-together look. I think that a black shayla is the way forward when it comes to smart dressing so I stuck to that during all of my interviews. 

Also, you may have noticed the bag! As I worked full-time during the summer I decided to splash out and get it at duty-free earlier this month. I will probably do a review once I have worn it a bit more, insha'Allah.
I hope that you are all well and thanks to all of my subscribers for your continued support over the years, you're awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment