Wednesday, September 12, 2012

How it all began… (Cheesy, I know)




It all began on a ‘sunny’ Thursday afternoon sitting in Pret A Manger on Glasgow’s Sauchiehall Street, staring out the window while drinking my soup I began to realise I must look a bit odd always staring at peoples outfits with a screwed up face, thinking I need to wear my glasses more so I don’t look as much of a freak. Getting a tad jealous at some of the things people were wearing wishing I would just win the lottery already, only to remember I’ve only ever bought one lottery ticket in my life. Then the epiphany struck, making me lose concentration burning myself with my soup, THAT’S IT, IVE GOT IT, SCOTTISH STREET STYLE. And then I was just like that’s it, I always wanted to have a blog so why not start now. On my crazy high from my epiphany I downed my extremely hot soup and took to the streets of Glasgow with my camera phone to hand, I walked the length of Buchanan street stopping people with the coolest outfits, at first I was nervous then I just went crazy stopping loads of people asking them nicely if I could take a photo of them because “I just love what you wearing”, it was so much fun and I just knew I had to pursue this idea. So this is how it all began, I see this as the start of something really exciting and I hope there is an audience out that there that will enjoy what I’m going do with this blog. Street style will be huge part of it but then loads more, from my outfits and beauty looks, to my catwalk reviews and fashion hauls, imagine anything fashion related you could ever blog about, at some point I will probably blog about it.

Wendy x


These are some of the photos I took that day


No comments:

Post a Comment