Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Halloween Helpline


Halloween is here, that means dressing up. Either you love it or hate it. I LOVE IT. Most of you have probably been planning your costume since the 1st of November last year but for those few who are a little late to the game if your not wanting to do the traditional witch, zombie or vampire this year here are a few ideas.

If your not wanting to spend any money on a costume try being creative with something you already own. For example you can use a faux fur jacket to become a terrifying mountain yeti. You can make yourself a mask or just rub dirt on your face if your lazy. I think this outfit is more suited to trick-or-treating as the faux fur jacket will be way to hot for a party.


Faux Fur Jacket from Asos
If your really wanting to push the boat out I suggest adopting a character for the evening. There are loads of online make-up tutorials for every character you can think of. To be Ziggy Stardust just wear anything tight fitting which has a mix of mental colours, it's very simple.


Unitard from Asos
Now for this last one, I tried this one myself a few years ago. There was only one problem with it, I left a trail of mini cereal boxes behind me, it might have been a good thing adding to the character of the costume. The cereal boxes being my victims. 




Whoever or whatever you choose to be this Halloween have fun.

Wendy x


No comments:

Post a Comment