Thursday, March 7, 2013

My utterly superficial wishlist continued

I am curently feeling sorry for myself because I am ill in bed with a cold :( To make myself feel better I thought it'd be a good idea to make a post of all the things that I can't afford and/or am not allowed to buy.
 
Prada Saffiano. I love this leather! But it's so expensive I just can't bring myself to buying it. I was thinking though, I might ditch my pride and just buy a fake, what do you guys think? That's really cheap isn't it?
 
 
Mercedes 2012 A-Class. I would have never thought in a million years that I would even like let alone want an A-Class; I always thought the fat, ugly 1997 model and all the generations that proceeded it would go down in history for being Mercedes' biggest screwup of all time. But they have well and truly redeemed themselves with this baby and I'm not surprised either - it was designed by the same guy who designed the SLS AMG supercar... I am so in love.


A camel. No I'm not joking. I want a one-humped camel to my name, they're just so cute. I've sort of been obsessed ever since I rode one as a kid. Their milk is not too bad either. Look at the baby's face!!
 
 
Miu Miu iPad case. Yep, it is beautiful, and it probably will protect my iPad from breaking but at £380 I figured that I should give it a miss and just buy a spare backup iPad with the money instead...
And last but not least on my list:
 
 
I'd have made the list longer but I'm only half awake, in fact it's quite amazing that I'm still typing in an actual language. Anyway, my list is never-ending so I'll continue it another day. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment