Thursday, November 15, 2012

11 things I really hate

Source
Have you ever had one of those days where everything annoys you? Yeh, I have that most of the time. OK, that's an exaggeration, but there are certain things that really make me cringe that other people may not bat an eyelid over. Since I have A LOT of uni work to be getting on with I thought I would use my time as productively as possible and write about some things that really hack me off..

1. When I know for a fact that I'm right but the person I'm talking to remains annoyingly unyielding in their own belief.

2. Asian guys that think they're Muslim 50 cents.

3. What's worse than catching someones eye more than once on public transport, when neither of you are anywhere near your stop? Nothing.

4. When people  don't stop talking just to avoid having to sit in silence. I get it can be awkward for some people but there should be natural breaks in a conversation, right?

5. People who smell.

6. The films 2012 and The Day After Tomorrow. Also, Babel because it was so twisted.

7. When men on public transport don't get up for the elderly, frail, pregnant etc. In fact I wish they still got up for women but that's never going to happen..

8. People with high expressed emotion. They tend to have short tempers and are very difficult to reason with. Unfortunately, there appears to be a higher prevalence of this among Arabs.

9. The sound of people eating bananas.

10. The concept of punishment of a human being with solitary confinement.

11. Backseat drivers.
 
Wow, I feel so much better now. Study, here I come! Actually maybe I'll eat first but THEN I'll definitely start..

No comments:

Post a Comment