Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My utterly superficial wish list...


I feel like making a pointless list of all the enticingly superficial things I want :) Enjoy.

The Micheal Kors link watch - what a beauty <3>




White BMW Z4, need I say more?


Cartier 18 carat gold, colored diamond, emerald and onyx tiger ring. Purfect.


Speaking of which... I want one!


I've wanted a Burberry scarf forever! They look so cool as hijabs.


For me, the ultimate bag is the Chanel flap bag. I think that's mainly due to it's increasingly unattainable price tag (a few years ago it cost a grand, now it's 3..). If I could I would get in caviar leather and gold hardware, in the jumbo size.

I've always wanted to get henna art done on my hands but just never have. Really like this design:

How cool are these spiked flats? I love that they don't cover the whole shoe like most studded flats:


I'm so ready to switch from iPhone.


I love this style of perfume bottle T shirt, I want!

And last but not least on my list..


Joke. JOKE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment