Saturday, October 1, 2011

Simply Zeena Review


I recently came across a new Islamic clothing website, simplyzeena.com, that sells some really cute modest items. They sent me a lovely long hoodie to review. This is going to be a 100% honest review of the service, quality and value for money of the top and site in general.

Being 100% cotton the hoodie is very soft and comfortable. It reaches just above the knee (I am 5'6'') and what I really like about it is that it is not tight around the hips (though I did get a size up), which is a problem with long hoodies on the high street even if you do get a bigger size.

Here are some pics I took:




The colour is really versatile so it goes with practically any headscarf. I am currently liking the floral look so I paired it with floral scarf ^-^


What is great about this top is that is it long and loose enough to wear layer-free :D

Value for money: Considering the price of cotton as been steadily increasing I think $40 for this is a steal. The other items on the site are priced similarly. Overall, the top is good quality so I would be happy to pay that price on the high street.

Shipping: I have bought many things from the US before and this site definitely shipped the fastest. I was so surprised to see that it arrived in under a week.  They are a new Islamic company so show them your support and check them out! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment