Sunday, February 27, 2011

Should I Buy A Louis Vuitton Speedy?

I need your help people! I find myself in a little bit of a predicament and would like your opinion. I have wanted a Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 in the damier print for quite a while now and decided I would finally purchase one for my birthday, which is coming up.
The bag is.. £455 ($730).. :(

These bags are renowned for their excellent quality and for lasting years and years; if I do buy one I will not purchase another bag for a (long) while. By the way, most of the money will be money that I have actually worked for as opposed to 'birthday money', before anybody says anything :)

The bag itself is not leather apart from the handles and trimmings. All of the reviews I have read about this bag are positive with the only downside being the fact you have to wear it on your elbow or carry it.

Having said all that, I still don't know if it's worth the cash.. what do you think? (I am half hoping everybody tells me to buy it but I'm not going to hold my breath..)

(P.S. I know what it says in the Quran about people who spend unwisely, I just doing think this is unwise spending. Also, fakes are out of the question.)

No comments:

Post a Comment