Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Budget Western Fashion Meets Egyptian Hijab: Love It or Shove It?

(Before I start this post, I just want to say that some readers seem to be unaware of the fact that I write this blog with my own opinions of fashion. I'm not a politician so don't need to be politically correct and if I state my opinion of an outfit I don't particularly like, it's not haram. I apologise if you are offended but I genuinely do not intend to personally upset anybody.)
.
Anyway, I thought I'd ask your opinions of these outfits. They look kind of like an Egyptian designer went crazy in Primark. I like certain bits of some of them, but on the whole I'm not hot on them, especially not all the belting.

What do you reckon? Would you actually wear any of these? :S

No comments:

Post a Comment