Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Ribbon Hijab Look: Love it or Shove?

I'm feeling rather put out today as I have messed up my chemistry exam biiiiggg time this morning :( Anyway, thought I'd post as have decided I couldn't really care less about doing Pharmacy anyway, if I fail I can study English which is what I wanted to do in the first place, but that's another story.. What I like to call the ribbon hijab look:
.
I'm curious to know what you think of this look. My mum thinks I'm weird but I am loving it for no reason at all, a bit of tweaking to the odd scarf look and I think it would work. So what dya reckon, love it or shove ittt? (..and yes, SM is the home of the original love it or shove it posts, I do wish other blogs would think of their own ideas. Just thought I'd clarify that because I'm in a bad mood lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment