Sunday, October 25, 2009

Looking for Jilbab or Abaya other then black?

We all know that most of the abayas come in black color with different color embroidery .
I personally love to wear black,but here in the West sometimes it might give wrong message.People here are scared of black color .In general, lighter colors give better expression and effect person's mood in better way.
When I wear black abaya I feel I stand out more and attract more attention .I usually wear different color Hijabs with my abaya ,this helps to blend more into crowd , and being unnoticed.
For anyone who is looking for abaya or Jilbab in colors other then black ,I will post some options.

You can find a lots of abays in different color in  www.eastessence.com web site .I ordered from them before .



Another good web site ,where you can find good quality abayas is www.desertstore.com



The abayas are from desertstore.com

And of course there is a lot of beautiful jilbabs in different colors at   www.shukronline.com 
There are pricey ,but they have nice clothes .


 There is a nice web site that I found , never ordered from them before http://www.rebirthofchic.com/ 

Their abayas are only $36

Please leave your comments and suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment